Certificate Revocation Request
This form may be used to report DarkMatter digital certificates that appear to be inaccurate or are being misused. Causes for revocation by DarkMatter include:
- Subscriber requests revocation of its Digital Certificate;
- Subscriber indicates that the original Digital Certificate Request was not authorized and does not retroactively grant authorization;
- DarkMatter obtains reasonable evidence that the Subscriber's Private Key (corresponding to the Public Key in the Digital Certificate) has been compromised, or that the Digital Certificate has otherwise been misused;
- DarkMatter receives notice or otherwise become aware that a Subscriber violates any of its material obligations under the Subscriber Agreement;
- DarkMatter receives notice or otherwise become aware that a court or arbitrator has revoked a Subscriber's right to use the domain name listed in the Digital Certificate, or that the Subscriber has failed to renew the domain name;
- DarkMatter receives notice or otherwise become aware of a material change in the information contained in the Digital Certificate;
- A determination, in DarkMatter's sole discretion, that the Digital Certificate was not issued in accordance with the terms and conditions of DarkMatter's Policies;
- If DarkMatter determines that any of the information appearing in the Digital Certificate is not accurate.
Revocation may be instigated by the Subscriber, or by DarkMatter when DarkMatter obtains reasonable evidence that the Digital certificate is being used inappropriately.
Revocation request form can be found here. Please fill it, scan and send back to pki-support@DarkMatter.ae
Subscribers, Relying Parties, Application Software Suppliers, and other third parties may report suspected Private Key Compromise, Certificate misuse, or other types of fraud, compromise, misuse, inappropriate conduct, or any other matter related to Certificates by sending a problem report to DarkMatter through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you may contact DarkMatter Support at the following numbers:
Support Toll Free: 800-DARKCERT (32752378) (UAE)
Support Direct: +971-2-417-1483